Exciting opportunity to join a global business based in the heart of Windsor.
This is a pivotal role within the business where you will be responsible for one of the company’s largest client whilst also being a go-to person within the team. (full training will be provided)
Main tasks and responsibilities
• Account Managing and being the main point of contact for one of the company’s largest clients.
• Dealing with more difficult/challenging cases on behalf of your client, liaising with authority bodies
• To become a specialist within the industry sector
• To assist with day to day queries via phone and post.
• To assist the other account managers and operations manager when necessary
• To complete the data entry tasks on a daily basis.
• To assist the incoming/outgoing post team with escalated issues as well as to assist with the incoming/outgoing post in the case of staff shortages.
The candidate will begin training at the administration level in order to learn the whole company process from start to finish, and also to have full knowledge about and understanding of the types of areas that they manage. You will then be trained as an account manager/ specialist. Ideally, the candidate will become the internal reference point for any situation.
Skills, attributes and experience required
• Excellent English and communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Accurate yet quick data entry skills
• Positive `can-do’ attitude
• Previous office experience
• Experience in communicating with customers and other parties via email and telephone confidently.
• Preferably educated to a degree level or equivalent.
If you have previous office and customer service experience then this could be the ideal opportunity to progress. Please send me your CV today!
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.