Fantastic opportunity to join an industry market leader
The role is to start ASAP until the end of the year.
• Contribute to projects programs, which will result in winning targeted new business.
• Follow-up on all aspects of the brief ensuring that all needs of the client and brief are met. This includes safety, technical, presentations and samples, all client documentation and on time.
• Work closely with the technical teams, and Account Executives to ensure maximum efficiency and use of resources which results in smooth and strong communication across all departments and with the clients.
• Issue Project Update Reports from system, manage and review pending projects to check that local deadlines are on target and send reminders whenever necessary.
• Close projects in system and ensure that all relevant information is documented. Update project database system and keep a record of all closed projects.
• Run reports for various criteria, including project adoptions, client projects by country, segment, application, ensure clean database for Tracking.
• Support for technical, marketing and preparation of final client presentations.
• Make sure all project team members are copied on all relevant project information throughout the life of the project.
• Support the organization of client and internal meeting.
• Maintain updated key category documents such as Global Portfolios, contact lists, organization charts.
• Ensure business continuity in case of team members’ absence.
3-5 years’ experience in either an administrative and or project related role;
• Excellent spoken and written English skills;
• French and other languages a plus;
• Client facing experience a plus;
• Computer literate (MS Office, SAP, knowledge of CRM
• Excellent planning and organizing skills;
• Ability to build strategic working relationships;
• High work standards;
• Ability to work autonomously and make decisions.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.