B2B Project Manager
£32,000 - £38,000
Our client, a rapidly growing business working within the UK and European markets, are currently seeking an experienced and commercially astute B2B Project Manager to join their busy team. The role will require an extremely organised and focused individual as you will be managing multiple projects at one time.
• To manage and look after new and existing client projects, to ensure a consistent high level of service is delivered and deadlines are met.
• Managing a pipeline of projects and activities from start to finish, using multiple communication channels
• Building excellent rapport with clients and strategic business partners
• Operating with a strong commercial drive with an acute awareness of costs of implementation and opportunities to generate additional revenue
• Be solution orientated and innovative to the client’s needs
• Have an eye for design and copy, including awareness/experience in implementation of marketing and communications and campaigns on behalf of your clients.
• Managing lead times and meeting deadlines with both the internal development team and clients across various simultaneous projects.
• Proof reading, software product testing, checking branding and gaining client approval
• Supporting the development and refinement of the software product by contributing client feedback and understanding of what is required to meet their specific needs.
The ideal candidate:
• B2B Project or Account Management experience (essential) of no less than five years, preferably with international experience.
• Must have excellent working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft programmes (Word, PowerPoint).
• Highly motivated and confident all-rounder
• Excellent communicator
• Excellent attention to detail across written and verbal communications
• Proactive individual who is keen to pick up the phone to speak to clients
• Team player with good internal communication
• Positive attitude
• An analytical approach to problem solving
• Results driven
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.