Job Title: Graduate Training Programme Salary: £22,000
Location: High Wycombe, Berks
My client a long established business who are highly successful in their field. Are currently recruiting for Graduates to join their Graduate Training programme. This is a 5 step training programme which will on competition you will be an all-round expert
You must be Degree educated with a 2:1 or First Class. You will be driven, flexible and be able to think on your feet that `can do’ attitude is a must. You must be able to focus and learn technical vocabulary. A long side this you need to have the ability to build relationships and have professional use of language.
Graduate Training Programme
• Excellent basic salary with a real OTE
• Job satisfaction with fast progression
• The role includes a blend of Sales with Account Management
• Recognition for success
• Working in a modern and fast paced office environment
• The best tools available to support you through training
• Ensure a first class Account Management service is available to your client base including regular site visits, advice on current recruitment trends, update on jobs and recruitment activity
• Utilising all resourcing methods to attract suitable talent to support your clients ongoing and upcoming recruitment
• Registering and interviewing candidates and ensuring all details are correctly logged
• Ensuring all candidates are fully compliant
• Ensuring first day and end of first week calls are carried out to ensure excellent customer service offered to all clients and candidates
• To undertake territory management in order to keep in contact with new clients, to identify new business
• To locate and follow up leads and introduce our services to these clients establishing relationships
• Regular sites visits and attending a variety of events
• Negotiate and confirm terms of business always ensuring maximising business interests
• A bright Graduate with a 2:1 or First
• Dynamic, driven and energetic, a self-motivator
• Previous sales would be desirable but not essential
• A team player who also has the ability to work independently and has a strong work ethic
• Pension 7.5% of basic salary
• 25days holidays rising to a total of 40 (with service) bank Holidays
• Monthly contribution to gym or sports club membership (£40)
• Mon - Thurs 8.30am to 6.00pm Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm
• Free parking
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.