PLUM opportunity to join a leader in their field who are experiencing rapid expansion. You will be joining the business at the ideal time to be a key part in driving the HR function forward strategically and operationally.
Based in Maidenhead, this is a stand-alone role covering the HR function on a 360 basis and working closely with the board members and operational staff to ensure the company attracts and retains its’ talent.
- Strategic and Operational responsibility for all HR activities
- Partnering with the leadership team to ensure future success of the business
- Leading on recruitment, working closely with external partners and direct sourcing to identify and attract top talent
- Creating the HR roadmap and drawing together HR guidelines, reward, benefits, processes
- Providing 360 generalist HR advice and support
- Driving innovation and change
- Experienced HR generalist who has ideally worked in a stand-alone position for a fast-paced SME
- Experience of end to end recruitment
- ER and Employment Law exposure and knowledge
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to push back to Director level team members where required
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
The company are experiencing high growth levels at present and to give you a good idea of the level of recruitment on boarding at present they are currently recruiting for 13 roles across a broad sector of skills.
OPPORTUNITY TO WORK 4 DAYS A WEEK - our client is very focused on attracting the right individual and therefore would consider someone who may want to do 4 days a week if they showed the competency and drive to make this work.
This truly is a GEM of an opportunity and I will be contacting and shortlisting some of the top HR talent in the area. If you would like to apply for this role then please apply today!
Windsor Employment Agency are operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.