This is a urgent position starting ASAP
Title: Admin Co-ordinator / Team PA - Value Access and Policy and Finance
This is a pivotal role supporting the Value Access and Policy (VAP) and Finance Directors as well day to day support for their respective teams. While the role formally reports to the VAP Director, the post holder will work closely with both Directors to manage their workload and any prioritisation. The workload split between the two directorates is approximately 50:50 although this can vary from week to week.
This role will also involve working collaboratively with the administrative staff cross functionally to ensure we are able to support the day-to-day needs of the business.
• Use systems such as Concur to support travel bookings and expense management.
• Use systems such as E-finity for Purchase Order requisitions/SAP for invoice coding and processing.
• Use SharePoint and other electronic archives to organise and ensure logical accurate and complete filing of departmental documents
• Manage complex individual and team calendars
• Assist and manage components of special projects as requested by the Directors
• Maintain distribution, contact and personnel lists
• Schedule and coordinate group meetings, which includes organizing meeting rooms and logistics
• Regular interaction with cross-functional Admin Coordinators
• Significant related experience in administrative support
• Experience using MS Office tools
• Experience using SAP/eFinity
• Experience using SharePoint
• Fluency in local language (English)
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Prior experience within the pharmaceutical/Biotech industry will be highly regarded
• Previous experience of working on financial projects will be highly regarded
• Communicates details clearly and accurately; both orally and in writing
• Modifies communication style as appropriate for the audience; regularly interact with Executives
• Identifies and balances multiple priorities and the needs of an expanding team
• Organise and expedite workflow through department to meet deadlines and priorities
• Takes a proactive approach to each task and resolves issues appropriately
• Demonstrates a service-oriented approach to all activities
• Demonstrates a willingness to learn new approaches and to adapt to change
• Attention to detail
• Handle sensitive and confidential information with the diplomacy and discretion
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.