Marketing Executive - Great opportunity
£28,000 - £30,000
My client has a fabulous opportunity for an experience Marketing Executive to join their team in the high end retail sector.
This role reports to the Marketing Manager, and the E Commerce Manager. The successful candidate will have at least 2 year marketing experience with a good working knowledge of marketing through Digital channels. The candidate MUST be familiar with brand management and be able to identify key areas to improve by analysing campaign performance. You will need a good understand of generating ROI from a multitude of social media platforms. Coupled with these attributes you will also need to have a firm understanding on PPC and SEO.
• Support the Marketing Manager to ensure all initiatives are delivered effectively and sales are maximised
• Liaise with stakeholders with the addition of building relationships across retail trade, suppliers and colleagues
• Manage production and delivery on time and within budget of marketing materials. Including brochures, POS along with promotional material to support national Campaigns
• Plan and manage events and exhibitions, (travel may be required)
• Maximise ROI always ensuring great customer experience at all times
• Monitor competitor activity and lead generation
• Adapt and develop promotional activity throughout the year
• Support e-marketing to retail trade and internal to the business
• Work to increase footfall and sales
• Assist with online campaigns including PPC and SEO
Key Attributes required
• A minimum of 2 years marketing experience
• Good knowledge of Digital channels coupled with PPC, SEO and Display activity
• Educated to degree level Professional Marketing qualification (CIM desirable)
• Excellent ICT including Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite
• Must have a good commercial acumen
• Results driven
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.