Credit Controller - German Speaking
Based in Denham, Buckinghamshire
Are you an experienced Credit Controller, with fluent German? If so we have the perfect role for you.
Our client is now looking for a Credit Controller with at least 2 years’ experience to join their ever growing busy team. It will be your responsibility in this role to maximise cash flow and minimise financial risk within a Credit Control environment.
You will enjoy a competitive financial package, generous staff discounts across all brands as well as licensed products and 25 days annual leave. Working hours are 9-5.
• Management of customers relating to a specific geography
• Close communication with the Sales Manager for awareness of issues effecting the sales ledger
• Chasing of overdue debt by telephone, E-Mail and letter with agreed timescales
• To follow companies credit control guidelines and procedures
• Ensure good record keeping satisfactory to audit and legal requirement.
• Manage an effective process of credit assessment
• Deal promptly with internal and external queries about payment
• Ensure customers pay to agreed terms and negotiate repayment plans when necessary
• Meet cash targets as set by Management
• Maintain accurate records of chasing activity
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose actions to avoid indebtedness
• Provide adhoc reporting as and when required by Management
• Maintain highly accurate transaction postings to the sales ledger
• Awareness of credit issues and knowledge of the customers and help in recovery of debts.
• To provide an effective method of calculating credit worthiness
• To improve work methods and ensure prompt and accurate invoicing
• For legal and debt collection on difficult slow payers.
• Credit Control Experience - minimum of 2 years
• Must be fluent in German in addition to fluent English
• Good communication skills (verbal and written); professional telephone manner
• Good level of analytical ability to resolve issues
• Highly customer focused; good customer service skills
• Effective organisation and planning skills, able to plan and prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
• Good team-working skills, able to maintain effective working relationships with colleagues in the team
• Good attention to detail
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.