Field Sales/Business Development
Fantastic brand new opportunity to join a growing family run business based in Middlesex.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in sales; have ability to work in small team, sales driven and excellent communication and presentation skills.
You will manage your own diary and work part of a team utilising company leads and generating your own leads for both retail and trade customers.
Full training will be provided.
• Creating and researching new leads for both trade and retail customers
• Carry out sales appointments and customer follow ups and liaison offering knowledgeable advice with excellent customer service and sales skills
• Understand and learn the technical aspects of the product range
• Communicate effectively and work as part of a small team with a can do attitude and a flexible schedule
• Support the sales team and achieve a consistently high (8 or above) customer satisfaction score
• Managing KPI’s with weekly meeting, such as number of appointments, sales achieved, conversion, business development
• Lead Generation from an existing database and also supporting the development of new prospects
• Meeting potential customers in their own home, taking orders which will involve processing the requirements through taking physical measurements
• Ensuring the client is happy with the service they receive
Required Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience working within sales of home interiors is a must!
• Self-Motivated with excellent communication skills
• Previous experience in Sales/Business Development
• Sales driven
• Well-presented and professional
• Honest, reliable, ethical and conscientious
• Familiar and competent with metric measurements - able to use a tape measure
• Good organiser with time planning skills and good time keeping
• Basic IT skills for e-mail, internet based systems, and able to use an iPad
• Full UK driving license
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Flexible working hours which will include some evenings and every other Saturday
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.