Credit Control Assistant
Are you an experienced credit Controller with multi- currency experience?
My client is looking for an additional person for their busy and exceptionally friendly team. Please note that this team have a more “professional approach” in their collections method- much more softly softly as many of their clients are major corporate organisations.
Working hours are 9-5.30 and there is an excellent benefits package too!
• Dealing with customers located in different geographies, mainly Europe, USA and Australia, via telephone/fax/email to chase outstanding debt
• Maintenance of customer accounts including undertaking complex reconciliations
• Liaising with overseas agents to facilitate cash collection
• Ensuring all invoicing queries are forwarded and resolved by the relevant departments
• Liaising with invoicing department on e-billing and other relevant accounts
• Supporting and cover for maintaining cash sheets for customer payments
• Support and cover for posting cash against remittance advices
• Assisting when required with completion of bank reconciliations
• Downloading daily payments from Barclays online banking into monthly cash sheets (multiple currencies)
• Posting all incoming payments on a daily basis
• Processing and posting credit card payments
• Contacting clients for remittance advices when required
• Liaising with Inovia billing department when payment details are missing
• Weekly analysis of the two suspense accounts
• Notifying credit controllers of on account payments
• Any other duties as required
Qualifications and experience
• Relevant experience in a high paced working environment
• Understanding of multi-currency environment
• Excellent communications skills
• Great attention to detail
• Able to prioritise workload
• Flexible and willing to work as part of a team or on their own initiative
• Knowledge of Word and Excel required
• Knowledge of Agresso would be an advantage
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.