Research Assistant- Arabic Speaker
£22k - £24k basic plus bonus
Are you a graduate in a business/commercial discipline coupled with fluent Arabic.
Due to a large increase in business my client is now searching for a level headed, conscientious and disciplined individual to join their small but extremely busy team.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months commercial work experience and be available for an immediate start. The role will involve a great deal of research methodology and due to the International nature of their work, the language(s) are essential as you will be liaising and preparing written reports in this language.
The role will require an individual who has a finite eye for detail as you will be preparing and presenting business reports to major organisations who will use this as a base to their final monetary decision making process.
• Working for large organisations within the Middle East and Eastern Europe market you will research organisations and individuals within them for credit worthiness as well as any evidence of financial fraud
• Googling for local commercial market information
• Managing third party databases
• Occasional liaison as well as on site visits
• Working to set KPI deadlines- approx. 12 reports to be completed on a daily basis
Full training will be given as the work is in a highly specialised field. Please note that you will have go to Switzerland for initial training then will be travelling here on an ad hoc basis when required for top up training and ad hoc courses.
It is essential that you are a positive individual who can remain calm under pressure. You will also be commercially astute and possess the ability to research and then present information n report form. You will also be highly organised, extremely thorough with ability to prioritise when under pressure.
• Graduate with ideally 6-12 months commercial work experience
• Fluent Arabic - ideally mother tongue
• An eastern European Language
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Strong IT skills- Word and Excel
• Strong eye for detail
• Happy to work in a small and tight knit environment
• Fascinated by information in general
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.