Job Title: Post room and Front of House Administrator Salary: £25,000
Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex
As an integral member of the Employee Services team, the role is to provide proactive, ongoing support to the ES Manager and a consistently professional, efficient and timely service to the business. Specifically, this role will be the initial point-of-contact/administrator for a range of facilities and services. The company offers super benefits including: health Care, bonus dental care and 25 days holiday plus bank Holidays. Early finish on a Friday.
• To ensure that all aspects of post room services are performed to the highest possible standard with a strong emphasis on customer service and accuracy
• First point of contact for stock deliveries to include manual handling eg unloading of pallets into cages and delivering to storage facilities (15kg max.)
• Manage all meeting room bookings
• Manage changes to meeting room furniture layout in a timely manner
• Control of confidential waste and its secure disposal via third party contractor
• Manage the order and administration process for courier shipments
• Completion of documentation for shipments of products to the US
• First point of contact for meeting room telephones, audio and visual presentation equipment including video conference
• Invoice administration including raising department PO’s and account allocation for non PO invoices to multiple cost centres
• Manage the reporting of office equipment and building faults in a timely fashion, liaising with engineers and security as appropriate
• When on Reception / Switchboard to be a first point of contact for all visitors and telephone callers to Harman House
• Manage the stock control, ordering storage and distribution of free issue products
• Manage door access system and distribute cards to new starters
• Manage car park access system, keep all records up to date
• Maintaining and improving current processes and procedures in Employee Services with particular reference to postal services, courier services and stock deliveries
• Ad hoc projects as required
• Flexibility with hours to accommodate occasional early start and late finish times
Skills and Experience
• Proven success in an administrative role, highly organized.
• Computer literate - desirable to have SAP experience
• Numerate and accurate, methodical with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to effectively prioritise and manage conflicting priorities effectively essential to have strong time management
• Clear concise verbal and written communication skills
• Flexible, structured and self-disciplined - proactive and able to work on own initiative with a can-do attitude
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to pro