JOB TITLE: Buying Administrator LOCATION: Uxbridge
SALARY: £18,000 - £19,500
A fantastic opportunity for a Graduate who is available immediately with administration experience. Can you deliver a robust end to end trading processes ensuring system data and information flows? Do you have the ability to liaise with all Stakeholders including: Suppliers, Marketing, Supply Chain, Sales and Customers? Have you advanced knowledge of Excel? If so this could be for you.
• Working in the Buying teams to ensure retailer queries are responded to within targets.
• Input to teams with any retailer communication required.
• Support other team members to achieve goals and manage workload peaks and holidays.
• Manage product areas aligned to Buying teams, Suppliers and Supply Chain, responsible for the information collation and data input in line with agreed timing and accuracy targets.
• Own the end to end information and data flow/input across promotions, product lifecycle and pricing.
• Working with suppliers and Buyers across all areas.
• Collate and update promotional proposal forms (supplier and internal) then input into systems
• Set up new suppliers.
• Maintain and update logs.
• Validate and input assortments into systems to ensure accurate and timely price files.
• Generate and follow-up reports as required
• Conduct checks against key reports and data (e.g. price files, promotion files, Trading Query).
• Ensure the data input requirements from the Buying teams and Supply Chain are effectively co-ordinated through great communication and team-working.
• Work closely with the Brand and Central teams on any queries/issues with actions to resolve.
• Highly accurate with excellent organisation skills to meet deadlines
• Ability to communicate well - customer focused
• Verbal and numerical reasoning
• Proficient user of MS Office including good Excel
• Strong administrator - ability to plan, prioritise and approach each issue in a structured manner
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.