Opportunity to join a fantastic and fun company based in Windsor as an Office Coordinator, assisting the team with all aspects of administrative support!
Excellent working environment with a superb benefits package to include 23 days holiday bank holidays, private healthcare, dental and excellent company pension contribution and company bonus.
With this role you will have the scope to really take charge of the company 'feel good' factor and you will be able to implement fun well-being initiatives to encourage the excellent working environment.
Key duties include:
- Front person for the office ensuring a warm welcome is provided to any visitors
- Answering the mainline and directing calls
- Receiving post and distributing to departments
- Sending post and packages within the UK and Internationally
- Maintaining office stationery and supplies
- Ensuring meeting rooms are fit for use
- Assist with booking overnight accommodation
- Organising 2 Conferences yearly and manage events
- Support with booking flights and assisting with travel arrangements
- Ensure the office space is kept clean and tidy
- Manage facilities contracts for the building and equipment
- Manage maintenance issues as they arise
- Ensuring the company culture is nurtured through celebrating milestones, charity events and themed office days
- Arranging off-site meetings
- Managing the Alarm contract
- Reconciling company credit cards
- Approving invoices for building, supplier and general purchases
- Carry out specific projects and research for support for finance and management team
- Manage catering requirements
- Ensure the office is compliant with regards to Fire, Health and Safety
- Ensure that the nominated first aiders are trained and qualifications are kept up to date
- Any other ad hoc tasks as and when required
Essential experience required:
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
This is a superb company to join and would really suit someone who enjoys taking ownership in their role and making it their own.
If you are interested in this position then please email me your CV today!
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.