JOB TITLE: Sales Support Administrator Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 DOE Comm.
Do you have a strong sales administration skills and the drive to work in dynamic team? Are you looking for a long term career with lots of progression? If yes then we have the position for you!
Our client a well-established company at the top of their game based in Colnbrook are looking for a new addition to support there ever growing sales team. Offering 25 days holiday, plus the bank holidays, company pension as well as a company car, laptop and phone!
As a Sales Support Administrator you will be proactively responsible for supporting the sales. Creating and retaining an account base of customers. You will learn to manage both new and existing accounts from initial sale right through to ensuring service delivery and beyond by securing long term relationships and repeat business from your client base within a competitive market. The role will involve cross and upselling to live clients monthly promotions. If this excites you then apply now.
• Answer customer calls professionally and promptly to provide assistance or redirect calls/take messages
• Identify and forward appropriate quotation request forms in response to customer enquiries in line with departmental procedures
• Actively chase leads and generate sales appointments
• Ensure that all customers receive regular courtesy calls
• Liaise with transport office employees to resolve sales related issues
• According to instruction, use the departmental operating system to enter sales quotations accurately
and distribute to customers by e-mail and or fax
• Directly provide basic quotations to customers
• Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and departmental procedures in terms of sales enquiry
• Keep the Customer Relationship Management system up to date
• Liaise with clients regarding waste contamination and over-weight bins
• Provide reports for clients on a regular and ad hoc basis
• General administration duties to ensure customer and departmental needs are satisfied
• If required, use pool car to visit customer sites to obtain information to assist with sales enquiries
• Analyse sales data and produce reports
• Provide support for all sales initiatives and ad-hoc projects relevant to the role and future development
within the department
• Competent in Microsoft packages, including Excel
• Confident telephone manner
• A can do attitude, willingness to learn and desire to succeed
• High importance to providing the best customer service and attention to detail to ensure work is
• completed accurately
• Approachable and friendly manner to assist others within the department
• Numerate and confident with the written word
• Full UK driving licence
• Ability to move and change systems and processes within a growing business
• Ability to offer ideas and thoughts for discussion to promote the development of the business
• Ability to problem solve and adapt to different situations within a fast paced environment
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment