Smart Metering and Utilities Development Manager
Company car or expensed vehicle andLap top and mobile
Do you have gas and power technical qualifications?
Do you have relevant assessing And teaching qualifications such as TAQA or IV?
My client a leader in their specialist field now require a candidate with a positive and determined approach to research and analyse new business opportunities within their market sector. Please note that this is NOT a pure business development role but one where you will be further developing existing relationships and setting bespoke training programmes
This role will be home based but will require large elements of travel across the UK. Company car will be provided or expensed.
• Identify, research and develop new/existing training programmes within the smart metering (gas, power and dual fuel) and utilities arenas (although not necessarily limited to this)
• Develop fully costed proposals for the Directors to consider, support and sign off
• Manage the delivery of bespoke tailored training programmes
• Identify and target new potential partners and customer including possible funding providers and learner service providers where necessary
• Develop and manage the delivery and compliance of the new training programmes, including training resource and facilities,
• Manage the delivery of the existing metering programme including existing staff and where required new staff or contractors in conjunction with the centre managers and management
• Proactively build a solid deliverable pipeline of new and growth business
• Work with suppliers to ensure delivery and compliance of these programme i.e. AO’s
• Carry out IQA of these programmes
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify potential customers and carry out needs analysis with them to develop training programme that meet their needs
• Identify key decision makers within organizations above and develop relationship via all methods of interaction and presentation in conjunction with our existing Business Development Managers
• Manage and maintain NSAP accreditation for centre and products
• Engage and liaise with key stakeholders (NSAP, EUS etc.)
• Develop and maintain training programme documentation, presentations and offerings, ensuring all material reflects up to date working practices and legislation
• Manage and ensure all compliance and quality management requirements for the programmes are met so as to ensure compliance with our partners and customers specification and reporting requirements and where relevant continues to meet all requirement for funding of the programmes
• Gas and power technical qualifications
• Assessment and teaching qualifications
• Strong client relationship skills
• An ability to analyse new business opportunities
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Happy to work from home and travel extensively
• Capable of working independently
• UK driving licence
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.