JOB TITLE: Grade 1 Sales Executive SALARY: £24 with competitive commission
A well - establish product solutions company with a site based in Gatwick are looking for a bright, driven individual to join there busy sales team.
As a Salesperson - Grade 1 you will be responsible for proactively creating and retaining an account base of customers for which the company will provide the best possible solutions. You will manage both new and existing accounts from initial sale right through to ensuring service delivery and beyond by securing long term relationships and repeat business from your client base within a competitive market. The role will involve cold calling and making your own appointments to visit clients face to face within your target area.
• Undertake cold calling in order to develop new business, observing any safety-related risks of prospective customers’ sites
• Manage a set of accounts and ensure maximization of sales by offering add -on services
• Follow up all sales enquiries quickly and efficiently
• Ensure that customer accounts are maintained and regular courtesy visits are paid
• Submit a monthly sales report to the Sales and Marketing Director
• Resolve account problems by liaising with the transport and accounts departments
• Ensure full compliance with Company policies and procedures including health and safety and employment
Ideal candidate will:
• Competent in Microsoft Office and using databases.
• Possess good time management and organisational skills.
• Demonstrate a persuasive, inquisitive and convincing ability.
• Demonstrate a confident `can do’ attitude and demonstrate a passion for sales.
• Be confident, well presented and capable of negotiating confidently.
• Possess a strong desire to learn new systems.
• Numerate and confident with the written word.
• Self-motivated and able to work alone and within a team.
• 2 years sales experience
• Place a high importance on excellent customer service
Competitive commission structure
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.