Job Title: UK Sales Coordinator (9 - 12 month FTC)
Are you an excellent administrator with first class communication skills? Can you work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines? Can you maintain customer service standards at all times? Are you numerical with the ability to problem solve, self motivated with bundles of common sense. Then this UK Sales Administrator role is for YOU
• Support and coordinate UK sales administration;
• Day to day workload of UK sales desk: processing orders and enquiries.
• Gather product stock levels and production lead times for products and management of delivery inline meet customer timescales
• Gather product cost prices and add-on costs, manage and negotiation with the area manager the sell price for quotation
• Assist and raise quotations for UK project sales enquiries and support in maintaining physical and electronic project files
• Assist logging of all UK contract project activity for brands, on to the project list by notifying UK project leads
• Ensure UK sales orders placed under retail accounts are flagged accordingly for contract reporting
• Action new account enquiries for UK orders
• To communicate contract UK information across the sales teams both internally and externally
• Run weekly the Daily Sales report for whole team and distribute to Contracts Team
• Support and implement systems and methods to improve the quality of customer service provided
• Work closely with and build customer relations with UK Sales Managers and key accounts. Raising any customer issues, pricing queries and provide general feedback to Team Leader and UK Area Managers
• Support and assist cover and administer orders and enquiries during busy times and team member’s holiday periods
Experience and skills
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience of customer service ideally in export
• Proficient user of MS Office including Excel
• Numeric with the ability to problem solve and detail focused
• Able to meet deadlines, hands on and a can do approach
• Able to think outside the box and question strategically to drive negotiations
• Project management qualification or BSC/BA in a Business related field would be desirable
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.