Up to £35k DOE
Our client, a premium luxury brand at the top of their game, are currently looking for an enthusiastic, organised and experienced Office Manager. The role will include multiple responsibilities but more than anything requires a candidate with a positive, upbeat and professional attitude to run the daily functions of the office. If you are looking for a company where you are appreciated and become a part of the family then please apply today!
• Dealing with client enquiries efficiently and professionally
• Support customer services with complaints
• To own all consumer complaints around quality control / foreign bodies and deal with from start to finish.
• Constant updating of the CRM system.
• Processing of all incoming/outgoing mail, parcels and deliveries
• Log any incoming sales leads and technical support queries
• Reconciliation of purchases for the Financial Controller
• Manage hospitality arrangements from start to finish e.g. processing flight/train bookings, accommodation and transfers
• Maintain the general Company’s systems i.e. reception H and S register, parking and holiday/absence tracking system
• Responsible for ad hoc tasks e.g. sending/receiving office memos, mail merges, typing, binding and PowerPoint presentations
• Ordering and monitoring office supplies
• Managing the Corporate credit card Account
• Planning and implementing essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling.
• Sourcing and supervising work of contractors for necessary works and maintenance responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues within two sites and with the Landlords.
Health and Safety
• Delivering general safety, security and environmental advice across all areas of the company to facilitate full legislative compliance e.g. regular testing of H and S equipment, continuously reviewing and maintaining H and S Policy
• Carry out risk assessments and other audits
• Deliver H and S training to all new recruits, visitors and make sure everyone complies with H and S regulations
• Administering and monitoring first aid supplies
• Lead/or participate investigations into accidents/incidents to identify root cause and recommend preventative measures
The ideal candidate will have strong office management skills and ideally previous experience of Health and Safety procedures although training will be given on this for the right person. You will be extremely driven and passionate as this is essential to fit with the company culture.
Great company benefits are on offer including Private health care, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, dress down Friday, leave early Friday, Quarterly pizza days and a bonus scheme.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vaca