£27,000 - £32,000 DOE
Our client a rapidly growing business within the local area working both in the UK and Internationally, are currently seeking a proactive Office Manager who thrives in working within a fast paced environment. In summary the role encompasses the day to day management of the office ensuring continuity without disruption, providing administrative support to the team, managing stock, client orders, providing excellent customer services and building key relations with existing and new suppliers and clients.
• Build relations and liaise with current and new supplier to retrieve quotes and place orders with manufacturers, printers, fulfilment houses, freight forwarders, graphic designers and more.
• Order processing - managing client orders from Purchase Order through to delivery and invoicing, working with suppliers, warehouses and manufacturers to meet and manage client order expectation from delivery timescales to product quality.
• Using the stock management system effectively to manage stock, to ensure orders are placed in a timely fashion and in accordance to budget requirements
• Client communication - working with the Client Services Director, to update clients on stock levels, orders and providing quotes and estimates to clients (with approval)
• Liaise with suppliers to ensure information on products and services are up to date, and liaise with team members where appropriate.
• Products - Ensure sufficient product samples are kept in the office and organise requests for samples are despatched as required in a timely manner.
• Product research of new and existing products on the market
• Negotiation on purchasing of supplier stock and/or services
• Managing the SLA’s of customer and client service operations in house and with suppliers
• Other ad-hoc administration duties to directly support the directors - printing, updating of documents and records, maintaining the office and network files, managing the ISO requirements, taking of minutes when required
• Working with the team on the day to day customer service enquiries maintaining our excellent customer services standards and reputation
• To use the tracking system to identify and trace customer orders and outstanding queries
• To use the most appropriate form of communication to resolve queries and achieve high standards
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Good numeracy skills
• Have a confident and professional phone manner with the ability to talk to suppliers and clients appropriately.
• Ability to work flexibly to meet constantly changing work flows and priorities, and schedule workload accordingly.
• Be methodical with attention to detail and the ability to organise and multitask
• Be focused on delivering results within the deadlines
• Evidence of a self-starter who doesn’t require close supervision
• A high level of interpersonal skills, including ability to build relationships internally and with clients.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and