Job Title: Junior IT Assistant Salary: £21500 - £22,000
I am very pleased to be working with a technology leader in the connected car market. Their portfolio includes cloud-based connected car platforms and mobile app. Ecosystems, Pay.Car and tracker devices.
This position offers room for progression and full training is supported. They are looking for enthusiastic, capable and a fresh person to join their team and help to grow the business.
The successful candidate will be the first point of call for all IT incidents that arise. Your responsibilities with include resolving any issues over the phone, remotely and in person. Focused mainly around desktop infrastructure and related technologies. For someone willing and able there is a huge opportunity to gain experience in managing some of the server and network technologies. The role will include travel to different offices
• Monitoring the IT service desk for new support cases
• Administration of IT systems accounts
• Building, imaging and maintaining PCs, Laptops and Mac’s
• General IT troubleshooting
• Escalation of support cases to 2nd line teams where appropriate.
• Undertaking daily monitoring of our key systems, highlighting any issues for further investigation.
• Maintaining an inventory of IT equipment.
• Ensuring IT systems are kept up to date within relevant employee information and are aligned to the business structure.
• Assisting with office moves
• Contribute towards the delivery of any company, department, and personal objectives agreed with line manager.
• Adhere to and participate in relevant department change and release management processes.
• 4 A Level passes between A-C grades or equivalent
• 1 year of relevant experience
• A keen interest and passion for IT
• Excellent IT skills and administrative skills
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Outstanding communication skills
• Great time management skills
• You will be an analytical thinker who enjoys solving problems
• Detail orientated with the ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and work to strict deadlines.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team
• You will have a friendly and can-do attitude
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.