Job Title: Sales and Service Advisor Salary: £22,000 Commission
I am very pleased to be working with a technology leader in the connected car market. Their portfolio includes cloud-based connected car platforms and mobile app. Ecosystems, Pay.Car and tracker devices.
They are looking for enthusiastic, capable and a fresh person to join their team and help to grow the business.
You will liaise daily with business owners and decision makers from small SM’s to national CEOs. You will sell the company’s range of services to businesses and Retail customers both large and small. You will be provided with call data, you will qualify and close revenue opportunities. The most important requirement for this position is to be able to communicate effectively via the telephone at a senior decision-making level - resilience and determination are also key attributes
• Achieve the sales target for your area of services
• Manage the development and maintenance of new customers through your pipeline until closed
• Establish and maintain customer profiles for each nominated customer
• Proactively identify and process opportunities
• Communicate and build relationships with customer to optimise orders levels and revenue targets
• Maintain up to date knowledge of new services that you will be selling
• Work efficiently and accurately in a team-based environment
• Provide appropriate and regular reporting, feedback, communications, market and competitor information that becomes available to you, to keep CRM / data up to date.
• 4 A Level passes between A-C grades or equivalent
• At least 2 years year of relevant experience
• A keen interest and passion for sales
• Flexible and resilient in nature
• Ability to influence
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Outstanding communication skills
• Great time management skills
• You will be an analytical thinker
• Detail orientated with the ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and work to strict deadlines.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team
• You will have a friendly and can-do attitude
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.