Pa to VP Regulatory Affairs
35k plus 5% bonus
Are you a strong, focused and confident PA now seeking your next career challenge?
This is smashing role supporting a global /international team. You will be providing administrative and financial support to the VP as well as members of the wider team.
• Take overall responsibility for managing and providing efficient and proactive secretarial and administrative support services to the VP Regulatory Affairs
• Screen and prioritise incoming correspondence and telephone calls, take appropriate action and compose own replies to standard enquiries
• Maintain diaries and appointments and handle confidential personnel files and discussions
• Plan and co-ordinate meetings, workshops and when appropriate implement events, functions and conferences ensuring that they are organised effectively and on budget
• Develop and maintain manageable and user friendly filing systems (hardcopy and on-line)
• Co-ordinate travel itineraries (flights, hotels, taxis), ensuring the most cost effective and comfortable arrangements are chosen and details of the arrangements issued in advance to the travellers
• Co-ordinate and maintain the overall RA training curriculum as well as be the designated training co-ordinator for global RA staff
• Raise, receipt and track purchase orders and invoice payments, keeping accurate records on shared drive. Provide monthly accruals to Accounts
• Maintain records of employees’ sickness and annual leave
• Order stationery as and when required
• Take minutes of meetings and reports
• Arrange for translations of technical or general documents in accordance with prevailing SOPs
• Provide a variety of well-presented, accurately typed documents, including general correspondence, emails, reports, etc. and to prepare effective presentational slides in a professional format using appropriate software packages
• Update organisational charts for the Regulatory Affairs function
• Assist with the archiving of legal, technical and more general documents
• Coordinate with the Legal department for the production of contracts, agreements
More Technical Tasks
• Assist in managing the department’s budget and finances: budget preparation, presentations, maintenance and control of departmental invoices and expense reports
• Develop and maintain the Intranet page (GENIE) for the Regulatory Affairs department at a global level as well as co-ordinate the maintenance of RA GENIE web page to ensure up to date information is presented
• Support ad hoc projects as required
• Good knowledge and high level of proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Visio
• Proficient in SharePoint
• Experienced at minute taking, logging actions and coordinating with individuals to ensure tasks are completed.
• Highly proficient in the use and application of spreadsheets (Excel), for example can use pivot tables with confidence.
• Excellent organisational, self-management and communication skills
• Working knowledge of pharmaceutical/medical activities preferable, although not essential
• Must be proactive, accurate, have an eye for detail together with tact, discretion and be a completer finisher.
• Preferably educated to minimum `A’ level standard
• Scientific background or interest in life sciences/healthcare