Assistant Branch Manager
£24,000 rising to £25,000 after probation
Monday to Saturday 8am - 5pm. (5 days per week)
My client has a fabulous opportunity for an experienced Retail Assistant to progress and assist the Branch Manager in running their brand new showroom.
The successful candidate will support the Showroom Manager and have accountability for managing all aspects of the showroom. You will have to provide leadership, exceptional organisation and motivate a team of Sales Associates. The delivery of exceptional customer service and develop the team to be brand ambassadors through leadership.
• Daily support of the Showroom Manager for all operations across the store
• Ensure the delivery of excellent customers experience through team motivation and leadership
• Have excellent product knowledge with networking skills
• Exceed targets through motivating and inspiring the team
• Liaise with Manager on customer concerns and employee relations
• Make certain the showroom is always kept to the highest standards to promote brand
• Drive sales through perfect merchandising and customer retention
• Have exceptional knowledge about benefits and uses of each product
• Aware and ensure all promotions and marketing activities are in place
• Manage the showroom in the Showroom Manager’s absence providing effective communication
• Ensure all showroom operations are compliant with health and Safety policies
• Uphold the showroom’s cleanliness and external are kept in good order
• Participate in the process of new deliveries and support the team in receiving and back stoke area clean and organised
• 1 years’ experience as an Supervisor/Senior Sales Assistant with a premium brand
• Driven to exceed sales results
• Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
• Self-confident, well presented, self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Show innovation and initiative
• Excellent communication passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
• Always work with honesty and integrity
• Flexible and a willingness to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the business.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.