Business Intelligence Manager
75k plus 15% bonus and car allowance
A truly fabulous opportunity is now available within this exciting market leading FMCG organisation.
The company are seeing a dynamic and passionate driven individual to head their Uk BI division and also manage a small team.
• Define, develop and maintain the Epos data and create an easily useable dashboard for the businesses day to day usage
• Continuously communicate and educate to local staff the Business Information team vision and supporting strategy to deliver significant ongoing improvements in efficiency and efficacy of information usage in the territory and across the region
• Identify actionable insights in partnership with Business Unit senior management team
• Influence and persuade key stakeholders and commercial recommendations using data-driven insights and commercial acumen
• Simplify, align and make consistent all information necessary to identify critical recommendations and K.P.I.’s locally
• Integrate information into local forums and recommendation formulation processes in line with approved strategy.
• Drive deeper understanding of the business across key teams, developing focus on key areas where value can be enhanced
• Collaborate with the Regional Business Intelligence Manager and other BI team members to ensure continuous improvement and alignment behind the EU approved strategy
• Communicate Findings in a compelling way across a wide variety of audiences and in various formats (e.g. formal presentations, informal meeting, reports etc) to senior leaders and key stakeholders
• Collate, publish and promote critical reports / analyses
• Manage, support and develop local analyst to help formulate recommendations and execute approved strategy
Maintain knowledge of current information disciplines, processes and technologies.
Manage and lead the Analyst to ensure they have the skill sets, resources and support needed to deliver in their role and achieve objectives, and that they operate in a manner consistent with values:
• Ensure appropriate quarterly performance conversations take place to effectively develop and retain talent to meet current and future business needs.
• Provide guidance on team objectives and provide constructive feedback on performance on an on-going basis.
• Lead by example: ensuring effective communication, support and recognition is in place.
• Identify, recruit, retain and develop talent.
Be able to lead in pier to pier and cross functional teams by being a great leader and having highly effective influencing skills
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.