HR Coordinator- 12 month contract
A long established and ever changing global company who lead in their field and offer their employees a wealth of benefits including: Discount on products, Private Health Care, 25 days Bank Holidays your Birthday off are looking for a HR Coordinator for a 12 month contract period to join their Employee Benefits team. This is a super opportunity for a Graduate, or a candidate of graduate calibre with superb admin coordination skills.
Purpose of Role:
Responsible for the day to day operational activities for all HR administration. Transactional and standardised HR Services, with the goal to create an engaging employee experience for employees and enable The Company to achieve its business objectives.
Specific Responsibilities/ Tasks:
- Provide guidance to Managers, HR colleagues and employees on key processes relevant to your business unit
- Responsible for the day to day operations for your business unit, including managing approvals, payroll, benefits, New Hire, Employee Changes and Leavers process
- Managing queries in a time effective manner based on service level agreements in place
- Work closely with your HR Business Unit/Team Lead to ensure any knowledge articles/policies /information is up to date and available using existing platforms
- Work closely with your Business Unit/Team Lead on key changes coming up that may involve change management initiatives; be a key player in working closely with your team to ensure HR is operating seamlessly and efficiently
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and collaborate towards an improved and more productive process that enhances the employee and/ or managers experience
- Ensure accuracy of data is upheld and carry out regular audits to ensure compliance of our SAP system
- Ensure all checks are carried out in a timely manner, ensuring
- Enabling validation of data to ensure integrity of data is maintained
- Compliance processes are met e.g. visas, background checks, right to work documents are in place
- Produce ad-hoc reports as and when necessary
- Build strong relationships with your Managers, employees and HR colleagues
- Work closely with Team Leads / HR Managers within HR Services to ensure continuous improvement across the function and sharing of best practice
Project Management/Adhoc Requirements
- Actively engage in ad-hoc projects as and when change is required
- Represent HR Services as and when necessary on key local, r
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.