An opportunity has arisen to join a leading firm based in the heart of Uxbridge. You will need to demonstrate experience working within the professional services sector in order to be successful in this fast paced and highly successful team.
People are the most important factor to this business and this is emphasised by their excellent benefits package ensuring you can have a successful career with good work/life balance.
You will be part of a group of 4 Senior Administrators and will support fee-earners with organising workflows and being the first point of contact for queries from other administrators within the team.
The main purpose of this vital positions is to ensure a high level of administrative support is provided for the division, ensuring the company’s standards of performance are maintained along with excellent client service.
Key duties include:
- Providing typing and document preparation support
- Producing correspondence
- Tracking and managing online searches
- Meeting with clients in person and speaking over the phone
- File opening and closing
- Preparation of bills
- Checking deeds in and out of the storage facility
- Printing, scanning and copying plans and deeds
- Preparing outgoing mail
- Routine coordination of diary events
- Organising internal and external meeting bookings
- Highlighting conflicting commitments
- Checking lengthy documents and proofreading when required
- Completing legal forms
- Strong coordination and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a fast paced role ideally within the professional services industry
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
Please note that our client is based in Uxbridge and does not have on-site parking, however they are within 5 minutes walk of all public transport links.
If this is an opportunity you would like to go for then please email me your CV today!
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.