Internal Recruitment Advisor
Prestigious company that offers excellent career opportunities and company benefits.
The overall purpose of this position is to manage the complete recruitment process for the company. Reporting directly to the HR Manager you will be involved in delivering all aspects of recruitment to the business.
To be considered for this role you must have experience working within the Professional Services sector.
Key duties include:
• Managing the full cycle recruitment process for the business. To include liaising and briefing agencies, writing and advertising job specs, sourcing and shortlisting candidates, interviewing, offering and managing negotiations and contracts.
• Responsible for the recruitment portal
• Regular reporting on recruitment metrics, reporting on Management Information
• Set up the recruitment process from start to finish
• Coach managers and senior staff on recruitment procedures
• Knowledge and experience in advising Stake Holders
• Negotiating skills to develop change
• Challenge tasks to further develop efficiency
• Good resource management experience
• Drafting terms of business and policies
• Set up recruitment assessment centres
• Experience in attracting candidates
• Must have a flexible approach to analysing tasks
• Knowledge of computer systems
You will be working with senior stakeholders and you need to possess excellent people skills and can manage expectations tactfully and effectively.
To be successful in this role you will need a minimum of 2-3 years in a similar level position and have the gravitas to take ownership of the full recruitment process.
Any experience within HR will also be greatly beneficial as this role is likely to evolve to incorporate some HR support along with the HR team.
For the right person there is the possibility of offering 4 days a week.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then please email me your CV today!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.