Quality Operations Administrator
6 month contract
My client, a major player in the Health industry are now seeking an experienced and confident Administrator to support various senior management teams.
Areas that you will support include Quality, Distribution and Art work and change. If you have experience from within the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare sector this would be amazing BUT applications are also welcome from superb Administrators from other commercial sectors.
- Administrative support for Senior Director Quality Operations
- Development of presentation slides
- Manage Quality Operations meetings, agreeing agenda, managing presenters and taking and distribution of minutes
- Follow up on assigned actions from meetings Routine management and maintenance of the Global Change Control documentation (CR forms);
- Update and maintenance of the change control tracker;
- Monitoring and collation of change control metrics;
- Monitor and follow up of actions; escalate issues to Change Control manager and/or redirect queries to sites point of contact;
- Schedule Triage meetings; redact the agenda and minutes;
- Liaise with change owners, functional experts and Production, R and D and others to obtain data required in support of global change requests, to ensure timely submission / approval / implementation of global changes.
- Support and track training of Change Control system Routine maintenance of the Supplier Documentation system;
- Support the Materials Management Senior QA Associate in developing the Supplier Documentation system
- Update and maintenance of the Approved Supplier List;
- Monitoring and collation of Material Supplier metrics;
- Monitor and follow up of actions; escalate issues to Materials Quality manager;
- Support and track training of Materials Management system
Strong understanding of compliance
Analytically strong with confidence using Ms office
Project management experience desirable
Working knowledge of quality management systems is desirable
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.