One of our clients based in Central London are looking for an all hands on deck Facilities Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
The length of the booking is 2 months however does have potential to extend.
Purpose of Job
The jobholder is responsible for providing support for the Facilities Team across a range of areas of responsibility and assisting to ensure that Facilities Services are delivered professionally and effectively to both our internal and external customers.
They are ideally looking for candidates who have more front of house experience, reception experience and who have some knowledge of facilities. A lot of the CVs so far have been heavy on the facilities management side so are ideally looking for other aspects too.
To provide a professional, warm and friendly front of house/reception service which include undertaking the following tasks:
• Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
• Take and relay messages.
• Greet clients and visitors in a polite, professional, enthusiastic and courteous manner
• Direct persons to correct destination
• Keep reception area tidy.
• Administer the Meeting Room Booking system
• Deal with general enquiries
• Act as a central source of information
• Deal with all queries and issues related to office environment and equipment.
• Liaise with building management for temperature control, lighting, security/building passes and other facilities related issues.
Maintenance of Office Equipment
• Ensure that all photocopiers/scanners are stocked with paper.
• Ensure all drinks/vending machines are operational and report any faults to the Supplier.
Health and Safety;
• Undertake Day 1 Induction for new employees.
• To act as main Fire Marshall for our space at Plantation Place South.
• Implement health and safety initiatives and policies.
• Regularly inspect our office space for potential hazards and report potential hazards.
• Monitor the overall cleanliness of our office space and organise the cleaning of the office and office equipment to a satisfactory standard when required.
• Complete a formal check on a weekly basis and ensure that the office is kept tidy and free from obstacles.
• Ensure that kitchen areas are kept in a safe, clean and tidy state
• Opening, sorting and distributing all incoming post.
• Collecting and franking all outgoing post.
• Arranging next day/same day couriers.
• Sign for and distribute all incoming courier packages.
• Deliver post items to other offices as required.
• Placing orders with suppliers for Facilities related stock items such as stationery, office equipment etc
• Monitor the mail box, action and respond as required and file emails appropriately to ensure a clear mailbox.
• To provide support, as necessary, to other members of the Facilities Team, to ensure a consistently high level of service is provided to both external and internal customers.
Core Competencies: Knowledge, Skill and Level Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Knowledge and experience of working at front of house/reception within a large corporate/professional environment.
• Knowledge and understanding of basic office/building management issues.
• Knowledge and underst