Are you an experience Executive Assistant who is looking to work from home in part-time hours?
If so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are working with an established business owner and entrepreneur who works with a variety of businesses and industries, working very closely with CEO’s and Board level executives.
Main purpose of the role
To provide 1-1 executive level support for a successful business owner. This role will evolve into an Operations Manager position and will also include some aspects of business development.
- Fielding calls and emails, ensuring that they are actioned accordingly
- Coordinate regular events, including overseas travel
- Booking venues, speakers, refreshments/lunch
- Scheduling and coordination of meetings/conferences on and off site, including logistics suca as travel, catering, agendas, packs/presentations
- Diary management
- Management of the CRM system
- Liaising with Board members and organising Board meetings
- Dealing with low level of invoicing and chasing payment
- Managing expenses
- Additional project work to assist as required, which will also include marketing and promoting the business through various different means.
We are looking for someone who has previous experience working at CEO level and can carry the gravitas and confidence to coordinate senior level executives. You must be very organised and proactive in anticipating needs. You will be working from home so you must be a strong self-starter and have the ability to create and maintain work systems that are efficient and user friendly.
Flexibility is essential – the approximate hours of work are between 15 – 20 hours however you must be happy to take urgent calls and emails at varying times of the day.
We are looking for people who are based within a 5-10 mile radius of Chobham as although the role is working from home, there will be times when you will be meeting up with the business owner.
If this is the perfect opportunity for you then please email us your CV today!
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.