My client a growing and thriving SME are now looking for a driven and commercially astute office Manager to support their MD as well as operations within their Ruislip office.
This is a varied role that requires a candidate who possesses a strong work ethic and can add value to both the company and role. As mentioned this is an SME not a corporate organisation ( 5 people in the office) The role requires strong administration skills, excellent attention to detail as well as the ability to build and maintain excellent client and stakeholder relationships.
Working hours are 9-5pm and a car driver is a must due to the location of the office.
• Supporting the business to manage day to day finances- issuing accurate PO’s, invoices, payment certificates etc..
• Processing of expenses
• Chasing outstanding monies in order to reach full settlement of outstanding monies owed
• Building strong relationships with clients and suppliers- this will include phone and e mail contact
• Supporting the Director at occasional meetings in central London- this will involve minuting meetings
• Organising appointments and schedules for MD
• Supporting with HSE documentation - this will also include maintaining the office network of files both cabinet and on line server
• Managing ISO requirements and scheduling relevant meetings
• Manging all electronic filing in a user friendly and accessible way for the business
• Managing all post and procurement functions
• Highly organised with acute attention to detail
• Able to meet constantly changing work flows and priorities
• Be a self- starter who does not require constant supervision
• Superb telephone manner as well as written skills
• SME background- ideally from Construction, Engineering or similar ( this is ideal although not essential)
• Proactive with a strong work ethic
• A good sense of humour!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.