A fantastic company based in Uxbridge are looking for a proactive, professional and flexible Content Administrator to assist them for a period of 6 months.
A company who offer invaluable exposure, the chance to get stuck in as well as a great company to have on your CV.
Main purpose of the job:
Complete Administration tasks that directly support Ecommerce Content, product information availability, and delivery to EMEA markets.
• Proven experience of data input and accurate administration of routine tasks
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Excellent administration, data input and organisational skills
• Proven ability to work accurately and at pace to meet deadlines
• High Level of attention to detail and ability to identify inconsistencies
• Intermedidate on Excel, experience in formating data heavy spreadsheet's
• Input content from Inhouse portal onto the new database
• Daily check and amend e-commerce deadline dates
• Daily check and maintain input, addition and ammendments of data on their in-house system
• Weekly generation of reports on pricing data
• Daily input of translated contented onto in-house system
• Daily check that product images are compliant and inputted onto the system. Chase images if needed
• Conduct ongoing checks of images, product information and text requirements then submit to internal teams
• Conduct reporting tests on system to ensure all information is exported. As this is a new system ongoing developments are made daily.
• Respond to daily contact from EMEA teams requiring translation copy to be approved and published
• Quick response under instruction from Content Co-ordinator
• Request and collate all reporting on data discrepancies to appropriate team - track and follow up changes
If this sounds like the job for you then do submit your CV to Lisa@uxbridge-employment.co.uk
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.