Up to £30k
My client has a fabulous opportunity for an experienced Retail Assistant to progress and assist the Branch Manager in running their brand new showroom.
The successful candidate will support the Showroom Manager and have accountability for managing all aspects of the showroom. You will have to provide leadership, exceptional organisation and motivate a team of Sales Associates. The delivery of exceptional customer service and develop the team to be brand ambassadors through leadership.
• Set sales targets and keep your team motivated to achieve these
• Deliver excellent customer service at all times
• Deal with customer complaints and follow them through to a satisfactory conclusion
• Maintain adequate stock levels through the team to ensure sales opportunities are maximised
• Manage the Induction, training and development of all new recruits
• Make sure that your team have comprehensive product knowledge and help them use this in effective ways
• Conduct reviews with each team member ensuring development action plans are in place.
• Address any staff grievances sympathetically and in accordance with company guidelines
• Delegate tasks appropriately and ensure that all are completed satisfactorily
• Keep accurate staff attendance records and maintain staff rotas
• Manage any Health and Safety issues
• Identify improvements to processes to enhance customer service, reduce costs, etc and work to put these into place
• Deputise effectively in the absence of the Senior Managers
• Experience in Retail at a managerial level with a passion to beat sales and profit targets
• An ambitious sales person with a desire to give customers the best possible experience
• Experience of training, reviews and performance management
• Self-confident, well presented, self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Experience of managing meetings of people from all levels
• Excellent communication passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
• Experience dealing with unhappy customers and being able to make their experience a positive one
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.