Currently working in Warehouse but fancy a change?
Looking to utilise your Customer Service skills?
Do like providing a first class service for your customers?
Uxbridge Employment have the job for you!
A client of ours based in Northolt are looking for an all hands on deck Sales Assistant to join their onsite store.
This job involves customer care, product advice and upselling along with forklift driving, picking and packing and packaging goods.
Days: 5 working days covering Mon- Sat (working 3 in 4 Sat).
• Deliver first class customer service
• Ensuring customers are dealt with promptly
• Dealing with customers’ orders and queries professionally.
• Accurately picking and packing the purchases within a warehouse environment, for delivery to customers.
• Ensuring all incoming deliveries are checked off accurately
• Matching the needs of the customers to the exact product through advising and upselling
• Giving comprehensive product knowledge and offering alternatives if need be
• Wherever possible, identifying improvements to processes to enhance customer service, reduce costs, improve margin etc.
• Resolving any customer issues/enquiries to a satisfactory conclusion.
• Keeping paperwork precise and clear for other the staff
• Create displays in the showroom to the highest standard
• Ensure specific customer requirements (e.g. glass, rebating etc.) are processed efficiently, promptly and to meet delivery promise.
• Ensure all promises made to customers are realistic, achievable and are completed.
• Keep a customer friendly, working environment and follow the clear-desk policy at the end of each day.
• Prepare and assist with stocktakes adhering to Company procedure.
• Supplied company uniform and safety equipment to be worn at all times and kept neat, clean and presentable, ensuring work wear and appearance standards are adhered to.
• Assist with the training and development of all new recruits.
• Report any Health and Safety issues to your Line Manager.
• Take on any reasonable ad hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of The Company
If this sounds like the job for you then so submit your CV for consideration and we'll be in contact asap.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.