Customer Service Trainer
Up to £30k + 10% Bonus
Do you have training and coaching skills in an office environment?
Do you have experience planning training schedules and carrying out training sessions?
If you do, then this could be the role for you!
This exciting position will play a pivotal role in enhancing the knowledge of an experienced reservations and customer service team to develop the service provided to customers.
▪ Impart knowledge to team members to develop and improve the service offered to clients
▪ Work closely with the Customer service manager to highlight key areas for development
▪ Plan training schedules in line with the business needs and demands
▪ Train and coach the different teams to achieve organisational and sales goals
▪ Work directly with the Customer Service Manager to ensure five star customer service is provided at all times to create exceptional service experiences that result in lasting memories
▪ Leading and inspiring by example, with a passion for progressing and developing the team members’ skills
▪ Meeting and exceeding personal and team targets
▪ Accountability for the development within the team in line with team members targets
▪ Make sure the brand message and standards are implemented throughout the department In line with all training and coaching
▪ Work closely with different teams to ensure the business is across all new projects and training.
▪ Record training, statistics and performance levels of the department and report on key information to the management
▪ Monitor the actions of competitors to ensure competitiveness to develop skills internally
▪ Assist staff with day to day questions.
▪ Proven coaching/training skills and the ability to lead by example
▪ Exceptional experience in customer service in a telephone sales environment
▪ Experience planning training strategies
▪ Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to build rapport
▪ Highly organised and ability to manage multiple tasks and/or projects concurrently
▪ The ability to set, meet and exceed targets
▪ Analytical and an ability to draw meaning from reports and data
▪ Embraces company culture and ethos
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.