Junior Marketing Assistant- Training will be given
Are you passionate about Marketing and looking for a company that will invest in you and develop your career within this exciting field? If so, this could be the ideal opportunity you have been searching for!
My client, a smashing privately owned and highly successful company are now seeking a true “Superstar” to join their sales and marketing division. You will work closely with the Marketing Director who will train and guide you through the learning process.
The successful candidate must have a true passion for Marketing and willing to work hard. The role is also a busy one, so requires someone who can juggle a great deal of responsibilities whilst maintaining high standards of workmanship as well as attention to detail. You will be encouraged to learn whilst you work so this is very exciting opportunity.
Role and responsibilities
• Uploading new images onto the web site
• Uploading product descriptions
• Keep web site updated with new deals and special offers
• Social media management of Facebook, twitter, Instagram and Linked IN- using Hootsuite to schedule content
• Writing and creating blogs
• Sending out weekly newsletters
• Responding to customer queries on Facebook
• Generation graphics for Social media- Adobe skills would be good here
• Managing google product reviews
• Taking calls and ensuring great quality customer service
Personal qualities needed for the role
• A true self starter who wants to learn, work hard and develop
• Strong written and verbal communication
• A positive attitude
• Strong organisation skills
• Great eye for detail
• Passion for all things marketing
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.