PA to CEO
Up to £35k plus great benefits
A superb opportunity has now arisen for my highly successful client who is based in the Middlesex area.
You will be supporting this High Net Worth individual who is the driving force behind this hugely successful organisation. The role is a hugely important one and you will be the 1-1 support for this VC’s corporate affairs.
You will need to be extremely commercially astute, extremely well presented but also possess a warm and buoyant personality and have the ability to forge strong and meaningful working relationships not only with your peers but also with those individuals related to the individuals community and outside working interests.
The role would suit a candidate who has previously supported an entrepreneur/ high net worth individual or similar. My client is also seeking a candidate who has worked for smaller SME or start up organisations- no corporate back ground.
• First point of contact for all enquiries related to VC
• Note taking and creating action points following meetings
• Manage an extremely frantic diary- which can change at short notice!
• Preparation of all papers prior to board meetings
• Organise internal/external meetings as well as Skype and tele conferences
• Event organisation and venue sourcing
• Drafting of business correspondence- supreme attention to details
• Lots of communication with private bankers and City institutions in order to manage private investments
• All related project work management
Personal attributes required
• Understanding of Financial and accounting language
• Commercially astute
• Able to summarise minutes and actions
• Self-directing with high personal integrity
• Able to take on a busy and demanding workload and able to work out of hours when needed
• Strong communication skills and an understanding of cultural diversity
• Highly confidential and discreet- an absolute MUST
• Positive person who is approachable and engaging in personality
We are an independent recruitment agency who is celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.