Calling all high-flying Executive Assistants!! Are you currently slogging it into the City or commuting far too long just to have that golden job with the right pay? If so then this could be ideal for you!
I am working with a leading business based in Uxbridge who are experiencing rapid growth and they are looking for an Executive Assistant to support their COO.
Based in Uxbridge our client has on-site parking as well as excellent company benefits including strong holiday package, gym membership and flexible working hours.
You will be providing high-level support for the COO and assisting with the delivery of strategic decisions within the business.
Key duties include:
- Organising travel and Diary management
- Attending meetings, taking notes and following up on action points raised
- Support the COO by discussing ideas and issues and providing useful insights
- Researching areas relevant to the business and reporting on key findings
- Providing senior level communications
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Drafting documents
- Assisting with project related work
This role would suit someone who thrives when working in fast-paced environments and is used to working with fast-thinking people. You must be comfortable working at a senior level and have experience providing trusted feedback and confidentiality at all times.
Key attributes required
- A good standard of education at degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience at EA level
- Strong IT skills to include PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbally
- Strong diplomacy skills
- Good project management and time keeping skills
- Minute taking skills
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work with a company that is experiencing rapid growth and market leading products then please email me your CV today!
Please note that you will be required to attend an online or face to face registration with our agency and you will be sent some IT skills assessments relevant to the position.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.