Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Office administrator/Sales Order Processor to join a highly successful business based in Hanworth. My client operate in and niche area of business and their products are exclusive and of exceptionally high quality and sit within the luxury products market.
As this is a relatively small team all team members are required to have an ‘all hands on deck’ attitude and assist wherever they may be required. This role sits within the Sales Order and office support areas.
Key duties include:
- Promptly responding to customer orders via telephone, emails and through company website
- Completing relevant order paperwork
- Following up on all ‘non orders’
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office administrative systems
- Purchasing office supplies
- Supporting the Bookkeeper with petty cash and payments
- Supporting the MD with ad hoc PA work
- Supporting other team members to ensure stock checks are carried out, estimating stock and monitoring orders are running smoothly
- Assisting in the Warehouse with preparing and packing gifts, ordering labels and equipment
Please note that everyone in the business is required to do an early 5am packing shift every 3-4 weeks and during the busy period you will be required to occasionally work extra hours which is paid as extra.
- Previous office admin or sales order processing experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- ‘No job is too big or too small’ attitude
If you think this profile sounds like you then please email me your CV today!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.