IT Sales Executive – Amazing commission structure UNCAPPED!
Calling all IT fanatics! Do you have a strong interest within IT? Do you find yourself naturally understanding all things computer? Are you looking to utilise this interest within an exciting sales opportunity?
If so then you are right place!
We have taken two outstanding opportunities for bright, ambitious and hungry people who must have a strong interest or understanding of IT products. You will be joining a rapidly expanding company based in the heart of Windsor and you will nurtured by some of the best IT sales people in the industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Selling IT Hardware on a B2B basis
- Utilising existing database to contact existing customer needs and open up new doors for sales opportunities
- Identify and cold call brand new clients
- Agree and prepare quotations (initially the Manager will assist you with this)
- Manage the CRM database
- Ensure you meet weekly and monthly sales revenue and margins
This is a superb opportunity for career development and excellent earnings potential.
- Uncapped commission structure (realistic OTE in first year is £34,000, increasing to £60k plus within 3 years)
- Yearly company trip and yearly High Achievers trip (it’s Rio this year!)
- Company BBQ’s
- Regular events including Ascot, Golf, Dinners
- Fantastic working environment
- Supportive team and Managers who have worked their up within the business and will give you the support and opportunity to do this yourself
Please note you don’t need IT sales experience for this role, however you will need to demonstrate that you have a strong interest and some knowledge of IT products as well as the right attributes, importantly a hunger to exceed targets and earn a great income!
If this sounds a bit of you then please apply today!!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.