We are in search of an experienced and successful IT Sales Executive to join a rapidly expanding and successful IT business based in the heart of Windsor.
Our client appreciate that you are probably tucked up nicely in a role however they feel this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to grow. It could also suit someone who is currently in a capped commission role who wants to earn more.
Key responsibilities include:
- Selling IT Hardware on a B2B basis
- Utilising existing database to contact existing customer needs and open up new doors for sales opportunities
- Identify and cold call brand new clients
- Agree and prepare quotations (initially the Manager will assist you with this)
- Manage the CRM database
- Ensure you meet weekly and monthly sales revenue and margins
- Uncapped commission structure and competitive basic (our client is happy to have a conversation with any successful IT Sales people about the package)
- Yearly company trip and yearly High Achievers trip (it’s Rio this year!)
- Company BBQ’s
- Regular events including Ascot, Golf, Dinners
- Fantastic working environment
- Excellent service and product offering meaning you can deliver on your sales promises and earn excellent commission
Please note that you will need to demonstrate that you are currently achieving success within an IT Sales position.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you then please email me today! I am keen to speak with you about the opportunities and earning potential.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.