Customer Care Coordinator
Our client, a well-established International Company are now looking for an excellent Customer Service professional to join their busy team.
The company are offering a great benefits package to include 22 days holiday including bank holidays, competitive pension contribution, private health care, life assurance and discount gym membership.
• Taking and recording customer orders and enquiries
• Liaise with clients via telephone and email regarding their orders
• Discuss pricing queries with clients and provide quotations
• Record complaints to enable the team to analyse trends and resolve issues that may arise
• Assist with cause analysis of complaints
• Escalate any complaints to the relevant team member
• Ensure each client has an excellent experience using the service every time
Essential skills required:
• Experience in a customer service/customer care role in a commercial environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Good multi-tasker
• Goof organisation and prioritisation skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Knowledge of French or German would be a bonus
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.