Great opportunity to join a leading global business based near Hayes within their Projects team. This will be supporting two Project team members and the role is temporary to start ASAP and will run until the end of 2019.
Key duties include:
- Undertake all appropriate sales support responsibilities
- Develop close internal relationships
- Ensure all information requests are provided
- Update Master Company database systems
- Cover absence of project coordinators
- Support workshop sessions
To be considered for this role you must:-
- have demonstrable office admin experience
- be happy working in fast paced environments
- have a 'no job is too big or too small' attitude and get stuck in wherever team support is required
This is a lovely long-term booking working for a great employer, start date is asap and it is looking to run until the end of December 2019. Pay rate is about £10 - £11 per hour + accrued holiday.
If you are available immediately and interested in this role then please send me your CV today!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.