Would you like to join a highly successful law firm? If so then we have a great opportunity for you to join a leading firm as a Legal Administrator within their Property division.
To be considered for this role you can have previous administration experience and some experience with Audio Typing would be ideal.
You must have a strong interest in Law and also a good eye for detail as well as strong communication and people skills.
The key duties include:
- Assisting with administration
- Progressing plot sales
- Preparing the contract pack
- Responding to routine enquiries
- Progressing sale to exchange, liaising with Solicitors and advising clients
- Preparing completion statements
- Dealing with post completion work
- Preparing regular client reports
- Administering filing, opening and closing files and storage and retrieval of files
- Preparing mail
Ideally you will be:
- Educating to A level standard or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a law firm, however this is not essential
- Advanced working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint and the ability to Audio type.
Please note that there is no on-site parking available therefore you must live within an easy commute of Uxbridge. Our client is based close to all public transport links.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity then please email me your CV today!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.