Sales and Customer Service Executive
£23,000 - £25,000 + commission
Our client are currently seeking an upbeat and driven Sales Executive to join their ever growing team. This is a varied role that will include inbound and outbound sales calls as well as providing in depth product knowledge to B2B and B2C customers. With beautiful offices in a very prestigious part of Uxbridge this is a great opportunity for a career driven individual to really thrive and grow within a successful sales team.
Are you able to close sales confidently?
Do you have an interest in the automotive industry?
If so please apply today!
• Achieve the sales target for your area of services
• Manage the development and maintenance of new customers through your pipeline until closed
• Establish and maintain customer profiles for each nominated customer
• Proactively identify and process opportunities
• Communicate and build relationships with customer to optimise orders levels and revenue targets
• Maintain up to date knowledge of new services that you will be selling
• Work efficiently and accurately in a team-based environment
• Provide appropriate and regular reporting, feedback, communications, market and competitor information that becomes available to you, to keep CRM / data up to date.
• 4 A Level passes between A-C grades or equivalent
• At least 2 years year of relevant experience
• A keen interest and passion for sales
• Flexible and resilient in nature
• Ability to influence
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Outstanding communication skills
• Great time management skills
• Detail orientated with the ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and work to strict deadlines.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team
• You will have a friendly and can-do attitude
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.