£22k – £24 k DOE
Great Benefits Package!
Our client, a fantastic growing company based in Uxbridge, are looking for a super Administrator to join their busy team. If you are looking for a long-term career in Procurement then look no further as study package will be offered to the successful candidate!
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, this person will manage all aspects of purchasing, ranging from sourcing and acquiring new suppliers, to facilitating the purchasing process, to ensuring all products are available and all projects are on track to be completed in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analysing current spend information to ensure that the goods and services purchased by this business are competitive
• Developing close relationships with vendors and suppliers
• Tender administration
• Raising of and management of purchase orders
• Working closely with the procurement Manager to deliver to set time scales #
• Benchmarking of prices and services
• Gaining feedback on supplier performance
• Up keep of procurement data base and documents
• Any other supporting administration
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Aspiration to develop a career within Procurement
• Some procurement knowledge is a bonus
• Strong organisation and communication skills, verbal and written
• Willing to study towards CIPS qualification
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft packages
• Strong customer focus and ability to engage with stakeholders
• Great understanding of systems and able to manipulate data
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.