Are you looking for a local role working within a very successful sales team? If so then please read on…
My client is a highly successful business who experience year on year expansion and growth and they are looking for a new role for a full-time sales administrator to join one of their busiest sales teams.
Key duties include:
- Processing orders and Purchase Orders
- Assisting with internal projects
- Updating the CRM system and input data
- Answering calls and relaying to the right team member
- Assist the team in quotations and customer transactions
- Ensure excellent customer service at all times
The hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm and the pay negotiable depending on experience.
- Annual company trip – this year they are all going to Portugal
- Regular social events, company BBQs, Ascot days, meals out
- Free on-site parking available
If you are looking for a new position and have previous administration and/or sales support experience then please email me your CV today!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.