Project Manager- CAD experience essential
Are you an experienced project manager with a technical bias from either Lighting, rigging solutions or similar.
I am working with a market leader in the venue equipment industry who are now on the hunt for an experienced Project Manager as part of their busy projects and technical team.
This is a specialist role that requires a candidate with CAD experience and real technical as well as solutions orientated mind set.
The role will encompass the following;
• The design of practical equipment solutions in response to client requirements
• Creation and interpretation of CAD drawings, H&S paperwork
• Formulation of tenders and commercial proposals
• Site meetings/visits
• Full project implementation including manpower and resource scheduling, plant purchasing
• The follow up of quotations and enquires in order to increase conversion rates
• Maintaining Project “ job bags”
• Review of contract proposals
• Risk assessments and method statements
Due to the nature of this role I am looking to receive applications from candidates with strong technical understanding this includes CAD.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.