Accounts Assistant- great prospects for development!
Welwyn Garden City
My client a fast growing global company who have very much a family feel are now seeking a new member to join their small and tight knit Finance team.
This would be a fabulous opportunity for an AAT qualified candidate who is looking for their next step onto the finance ladder. As the department is small, the successful candidate will be managed and nurtured- there is opportunity for future study package but please note that this will not happen immediately- but the opportunity is definitely there!!
Reporting to the Financial Controller your duties will be varied- as the company work globally multi -currency experience will be desirable.
• AP and expenses processing as well as Inter -company transaction processing
• Intercompany reconciliations
• Lots of multi -currency bank reconciliations
• Credit control and overdue management
• Completion of monthly financial cost allocation and stock management on ERP system
• Assisting with group management reporting
• Sales commission calculations
• Other ad hoc accounting duties
• Ideally completed or studying AAT
• Knowledge of VAT codes
• Strong Word and Excel
• Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
• Looking to progress your career in accounting
• Strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
Study package available for the right candidate!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.